WELCOME NEW FAMILIES
The Florham Park PTA offers a lunch program that will be catered by The Lunch Box Express. Hot lunch is offered every day, however, orders must be placed weeks in advance. There are 6 opportunities to order throughout the school year, with each order session covering a specific time period. The Lunch Box Express will be offering standard everyday items for purchase such as sandwiches and bagels, as well as a daily hot entrée. Snacks will be offered for purchase as well. Because we are just getting started with this new lunch vendor, lunch options will be limited at the beginning of the year.
Our lunch ordering is done online through www.myfooddays.com. Please go to the website and set up a new account. If you have older children in the school system and already have an account you will only need to add your incoming child to your existing account.
New parents please follow the instructions below:
· From the home screen, select New Parents
· Then follow the instructions to Sign Up for a New Account. You must enter an email address, so we can have the ability to communicate with you via email concerning ordering information.
· On the next screen, choose Add a Child.
· From the school list, choose NJ, Morris, Florham Park, Florham Park School System.
· The next prompt will say Choose a Homeroom. Since you have not yet received your child’s teacher, select “Don’t know yet”. It is very important that you change this after you have been advised of your child’s homeroom teacher later this summer. You will not be able to place your order until you input your child’s homeroom.
· Add your child’s name
· After this step is complete, to the Settings Tab and select “Choose Mail Preference”. It is recommended that you choose BOTH “send me system reminders or ordering” as well as “include emails from the administrators, newsletters, etc.” This is how we communicate everything associated with lunch including ordering dates and deadlines.
**In a couple of weeks you will receive additional information via email about ordering, including our first ordering date. Ordering is broken out into different sessions over the school year. We cannot open the first ordering session until Homeroom teachers are released.
The first order will be for lunches served from September 20th through October 29th.
Online payments can made via credit/debit cards (AMEX is not accepted).
CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT
If you have any questions or difficulties registering please feel free to contact me with any questions. We hope you have a great year!
LUNCH ORDERING DATES
2021-2022 Lunch Ordering Sessions
Runs from September 20- October 29 (Ordering dates: TBD- Sept. 8)
Runs from November 8- December 22 (Ordering dates: Oct. 12- Oct 19)
Runs from January 3- February 11 (Ordering dates: Dec. 13- Dec. 20)
Runs from February 14- April 1 (Ordering dates: Jan. 24- Jan. 31)
Runs from April 4- May 13 (Ordering dates: March 14- March 21)
Runs from May 16- June 10 (Ordering dates: Apr. 25- May 2)