The Florham Park PTA offers a lunch program that is catered by The Lunchbox Express. Daily lunches are available for purchase in advance. This year's menu will consist of standard everyday items for purchase, such as paninis, wraps and bagels, as well as a daily hot entree. Snacks, sides, fruit and water will also be offered.
Lunch is ordered through www.myfooddays.com and paid with a credit or debit card. Checks are not accepted. If you already have an account with myfooddays, you don’t need to do anything at this time. If you’d like to create an account, please see below for instructions on how to do so. Creating an account needs to be done asap since ordering for the first session opens this Monday! Please ensure you provide your email address when registering and check your email settings as this is our way to communicate about the lunch program during the year. You can also follow the PTA’s Facebook and Instagram pages for reminders about lunch ordering.
The school year is broken out into 6 lunch sessions. Please refer to the schedule below for ordering dates and latest menus. Late orders will not be accepted. No credits or refunds will be issued; this includes missed lunches due to absence, late planned field trips, early dismissals, and a child not eating their lunch for any reason.
Hot lunch service will be begin Wednesday, September 19th. Ordering for the first session will take place from August 29th through September 6th. Please be on the look out for any email notifications. The PTA looks forward to offering your children a great lunch program!
New Parents - Create Account Instructions:
Our lunch ordering is done online through My Food Days . Please go to the website and set up a new account. If you have older children in the school system and already have an account you will only need to add your incoming child to your existing account.
New parents please follow the instructions below:
· From the home screen, select New Parents
· Then follow the instructions to Sign Up for a New Account. You must enter an email address, so we can have the ability to communicate with you via email concerning ordering information.
· On the next screen, choose Add a Child.
· From the school list, choose NJ, Morris, Florham Park, Florham Park School System.
· The next prompt will say Choose a Homeroom. Since you have not yet received your child’s teacher, select “Don’t know yet”. It is very important that you change this after you have been advised of your child’s homeroom teacher later this summer. You will not be able to place your order until you input your child’s homeroom.
· Add your child’s name
· After this step is complete, to the Settings Tab and select “Choose Mail Preference”. It is recommended that you choose BOTH “send me system reminders or ordering” as well as “include emails from the administrators, newsletters, etc.” This is how we communicate everything associated with lunch including ordering dates and deadlines.
Online payments can made via credit/debit cards (AMEX is not accepted).
CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT
Please note that we are not responsible for any mistakes in ordering and do not offer refunds under these circumstances.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Have a great year!
Christine Yoder - PTA Food Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNCH ORDERING DATES
While nothing sourced from "The Lunch Box Express" will feature nuts as a “listed ingredient”, we cannot guarantee that said items are peanut/tree nut free as many foods are manufactured or cooked in facilities that also process potential food allergy products. Cross-contamination, therefore is always a possibility.
As has always been the case, it is the parents' responsibility to reach out to the school nurses, school administrators or the specific food vendor regarding the ingredients of specific food items and potential dangers of cross contamination.
Please also know that school personnel are solely responsible for ensuring children with food allergies are properly identified and monitored in the cafeteria. Due to privacy laws, this sensitive student medical information is not provided to The Lunch Box Express, foodservice/employees/servers or FPPTA representatives, and FPPTA members are not present during the serving of meals. Please note that we are not responsible